Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's so hard to say goodbye...

Well tonight I did something that made me a little sad...I cancelled my website for my flower business. I won't be actively pursuing business for probably the next 5 years or so since I'll be busy with babies and moving to a new area. I am still eager and willing to do flowers for anyone who asks me, but the business aspect will be on hold for now. Hopefully when I return to the biz, I will be able to afford a better looking website and the advertising to get my name out there. But really, who knows what will happen? I love doing flowers and I would be happy to just garden and arrange flowers in my own house, but I really hope I can return to this again sometime. So I will say goodbye to the $10 a month hosting fee and an adequate-looking website that I was never quite satisfied with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As one of your customers, I was thankful for what a fabulous job you did on our flowers. You really helped make the reception beautiful. We got a lot of compliments from her family. Thank you, Heidi!