So here I am blogging. I don't have much to say right now as it was a pretty uneventful weekend. Aaron's been really busy with a Biochem module and I've been really busy spraying ants to their death and then cleaning up their little dead bodies. Oh yes, and Will's been busy being happy and loud and cute. He still wakes up at 6 am every day, no matter what time he goes to bed or whatever sort of things I try. But I am happy that he still sleeps about 11 hours every night. His napping has also gotten a little better as well, so things are pretty great.
It's weird, though...I look at him all the time and he just looks so old to me...like he's not even a baby at all anymore.
I started him on solids a couple weeks ago although I don't give it to him every day, he seems to like it. But the main goal is to teach him how to eat from a spoon, so that seems to be working. He's so cute when he eats, when he wants it he opens his mouth and lets me give it to him, and when he's done he spits it out at me...aww.
7 comments:
Haven't you already hit your limit for blog posts for the month of September? And there is still half the month? Did you give up on that goal?
Pete needs to reread the entry where you say you've given up the streak. Geez, Pete.
Cute kid, that Will.
It looks like Will is flashing a gang sign in the last picture! I'm glad it's "cooling" off for you in Arizona. I'm surprised you can even be motivated to get out of the house when it's so hot there!
Well, all those years of torturing him and making fun of him might come back to haunt you, but Will looks a little bit like Robbie Bunker. Yes, as in Bobs.
There, I said it.
William looks so cute in that hat!
I can't believe how time flies and that you are being a busy mom and now I'm a wife that tries to be busy...
Isn't that crazy how time flies!
Those cheeks look like yours! And he looks a little like you in the closed eye picture too. Yes he is a cuteums. But he'd be even more cute if he slept in every morning. At least that's what I tell my cuteums.
BTW, how come he's wearing long pants and stuff w/ sleeves if it's so hot?
Sorry the posts come so fast and furious I must have missed one or two.
Post a Comment