Saturday, September 20, 2008

Little Bill!!

Happy Saturday everyone. To celebrate, here are some pictures of the most adorable little boy.
Will in the kitchen, stalling before doing the dishes. Will wishes he still had something in the bottle...
Woman, get me a beer!
Will is the greatest kid, and still quite hilarious. He was making us laugh on the day he was born with his funny sounds and facial expressions. He is laughing and smiling a lot more these days, especially when I look at him, he gets so excited.

And look how beautiful our area is...we really have the most beautiful sunsets ever. They look fake sometimes, like the kind that you learn to color as a kid. Will and I go on walks around the lakes every night, and every night it is just as beautiful.

2 comments:

mandy said...

You crack me up. I love the picture of Will in the floatie.

Kent said...

I remember how bad I would stall to avoid doing the dishes. Sometimes I would just tinker in the kitchen for 2 hours without doing anything! Then, one day, I did the dishes as fast as I could, and I did them in 15 minutes. I realized that getting them over with was so much better than stalling and I never stalled again. Let that be a lesson to Will.