So 6 Quirks:
1. I have to read for about half an hour before bed, out of two books: whatever novel I'm reading and the scriptures. If I don't do it or skip reading out of one of them, I can't go to sleep and end up lying awake for at least an hour.
2. I have new glasses that are pretty cute and I really like them. In fact, I can see better out of them than with my contacts. But I still don't wear them except for in the mornings at night, when my contacts aren't in. I've tried to be one of those people who switches off, but I just don't feel like myself wearing glasses. They make me feel like I haven't gotten ready for the day.
3. Whenever I would go to a fast food restaurant as a kid, I didn't really like eating the fries and would always eat my hamburger first. Now, I devour the fries first and eat the hamburger basically because I order them out of habit. It would seem weird to me to go out to a fast foodery (as my mom calls them) and just order a ton of fries.
4. My favorite color is red. Growing up, everyone's favorite colors were always blue or pink, and I felt like I had to hide the fact that I truly loved red. So finally, about the age of 12, I just admitted to the world, "I like red!!!" This was my defining moment as a child.
5. I am a terrible eater. If I don't make a conscious effort to eat healthy consistently throughout the day, this is what my typical menu would look like:
9ish: a bowl of cereal, if anything
nothing except maybe a granola bar until about 3
3ish: another granola bar, leftover candy or cookies or whatever easy thing I can grab.
5ish: I enjoy cooking for my family, so I cook a nice, balanced dinner. This is probably also because my mom always made sure we ate a healthy dinner together every night at 6 pm.
7,8,9,10: I pig out on whatever is in the freezer or sometimes I will crave treats so I'll make cookies or something and then eat way too many of them.
This is why I now have to work VERY hard to eat healthy things every couple of hours.
6. I am addicted to the show Gilmore Girls. I know it's kind of silly, but I watch this show all the time! It's on TV twice every day, and every day I watch them, even though I've probably seen every episode over 10 times. It's really weird, I just don't get sick of it.
3 comments:
I have a pretty similar-type diet. Except my post-dinner "freezer" meals include microwave popcorn and ice cream pretty much every night. Can't have a night without freezer quickies.
I've seen so much Gilmore Girls I'm starting to dream about them. I often get in fights with Paris in my dreams, and am madly in love with Lorelai. Now do you know who this is?
You make it seem like Red is a totally odd color to have as your favorite color. I would say Red is in the top 3, if not 2. Probably Blue, then Red, then Green. Maybe for little girls it's pink as 2, but I'm sure they grow out of it.
Try declaring to the work that Brown is your favorite color. Only THEN will you know how coming out of the closet feels.
We have way too much in common. Other than the color red. Mine is yellow. And notice how we're both stuck in the state that the other wants to be in...
Where exactly are you at? Like, where's ye olde apartment? (feel free to facebook that info.)
If i get my 12 o'clock episode of Gilmore Girls in, my day just doesn't go as smoothly.
Post a Comment