Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Boring List in Groups of Fives (Well, that's what it is)

5 stupid movies I like
1. UHF
2. Better Off Dead
3. License to Drive
4. Fever Pitch
5. One Crazy Summer

5 favorite trips I've taken
1. The second and third times in NYC
2. The second trip to Glacier, MT
3. My first trip to San Diego
4. Trip to Boston and driving home
5. First time back East with my family

5 Bands I've seen in concert
1. Dave Matthews Band
2. Coldplay
3. Kenny Chesney
4. Gavin Degraw
5. U2

5 Favorite Condiments
1. Ketchup
2. Mayo (NOT Miracle Whip)
3. Ranch
4. Mustard
5. Spicy Mustard

5 Favorite Harry Potter bad or not-so-nice Guys
1. You-Know-Who (obviously)
2. Severus Snape (does he count?)
3. Gilderoy Lockhart (he counts)
4. Argus Filch
5. The baby-headed death eater from #5

5 Favorite Desserts:
1. Brownies, plain and simple. Hot out of the oven. Store-bought package preferably.
2. Chocolate Chip cookies, also hot from the oven. Soft only.
3. Molten Chocolate Cake at Chili's
4. Tuxedo cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
5. Pie! I love making pie, as do I love eating it. With ice cream.

5 Favorite things Will does
1. Bobs his head to music the second he hears it
2. Gives his cheesy camera smile
3. Gets ridiculously giddy when I bring him something he likes (bananas, cell phone, sippy cup, etc).
4. Says 'hmm-hmm' back to me when I say it first
5. Chases me around

5 things Aaron and I both love
1. Going out to eat
2. Going on walks
3. Cooking together
4. Harry Potter
5. Beautiful scenery/views

5 Annoying things
1. When celebrities think their political opinions actually matter
2. When people type in all caps (WHY ARE YOU YELLING?)
3. The over-frequent misuse of apostrophes in the words your, its, and there
4. When Will bawls his eyes out when I talk on the phone (he thinks it's his)
5. When toilet paper is hung the wrong way

Questions? Comments?

P.S. I am fine. Will blog more later.

13 comments:

kurt said...

I'm relieved that you're fine.

-Dad

Nate said...

It's good that you'r a fan of the molten cake at Chili's, we tried the white chocolate one this week and I was not a fan. but the're both good.

mandy said...

I LOVE Better Off Dead. (Yes, I did yell that.) I want to know what went wrong during your first trip to NYC and I am now feeling deprived that I've never tasted the molten chocolate cake at Chili's.

Amy said...

I am sorry to hear aboout your ER trips. Can't help but wonder at the mystery of your illness and tests . . .hmmm . . .still wondering . . .

great list of fives!

Grant and Stacy said...

Fever Pitch isn't a stupid movie, it's my life.

Kent said...

I love that you put that celebrities think their opinions matter. Also, one of my pet peeves. I sometimes wonder how much these celebrities actually know about the issues that they are so vocal about. My guess is: not much, except that "People" told them what Angelina Jolie is doing, so they'd better do it, too.

Brian said...

Too much mustard.

Kirstie said...

i wish bradley liked harry potter, he can't stand it and i love it!! molton cake is my favorite as well!!

Bruce Hansen said...

I'm in--in, baby! Michelle will be so relieved she can read your blog again.

You should have had 5 lists of 5. Get it, 5 lists of 5?

Apostrophe's are also grossly misused on plural's. Another pet peeve of mine.

Pete said...

Was I a part of your first trip to San Diego?

BrItTneEanN said...

Did you know I love Harry Potter? I just started book six!

JoEllen said...

Where are you and why aren't you blogging? It's so disappointing to check your page and find the same old post. Not that I can talk (type, that is), I know I recently went weeks w/o a post. But still, one can hope.

HayLee said...

Uhh..where's Heidi. You can't be a really good blogger and then not blog for awhile. thats just not right...unless you have a really good excuse, which you better.