Wow, I am actually excited to do a tag. I needed something to blog about. It's weird, I think something recently came alive inside of me prompting my more creative side to come out of me in any possible venue. Meaning that the second I get the car I am off to gather supplies for all my newest kicks. Aaron has the day off and we're going to Costco (oh what fun! Seriously, it's fun for us.) But after that it's dump the kid with the dad and skip around Hobby Lobby, Michaels, the library, etc.
Anyway, here's the tag:
8 Item Tag...I'm joining the TaggEd - You're it now! Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.
8 favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Chuck
3. 30 Rock
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Scrubs
6. Psych
7. Monk
8. Arrested Development
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Laundry, finally
2. Exercised
3. Delivered treats to VT-ees
4. Went to Dollar Store with Tiffany
5. Watched movies with Aaron
6. Played blocks with Will
7. Blogged
8. Read scriptures (now you all know how spiritual I am, thank you.)
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Hanging out with Kristina tomorrow
2. General Conference
3. Will's birthday
4. Going to Utah this summer
5. October, finding out if we got a certain scholarship...
6. Aaron finishing dental school
7. Buying our first house
8. Working on all my planned projects
8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Cafe Rio
3. Chinatown
4. Wingers
5. Carraba's
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Brio
8. Joe Vera's
8 Things on my wish list:
1. For all my plans to pan out the way I want
2. To be able to pay off our student loans quickly
3. To be a more patient mother and wife
4. To have a happy and healthy family
5. To have my family make good choices in life
6. To grow old with my husband
7. To have my secret ambitions come to pass (Yes, vague. But they're my secrets)
8. To live in my dream house some day
9. To travel to all the places I want to go with Aaron
8 People I Tag:
1. Nate H...because I know he has a moral code against tags.
2. JoEllen M.
3. Amy D.
4. Shera T.
5. Rachel F.
6. Tracie B.
7. Brittnee S.
8. Mandy H.
5 comments:
Thanks for tagging me. You know me so well. I just might do it this time....We will see.
When are you guys coming this summer?
Everybody knows you're supposed to wish for unlimited wishes for your first wish!
Not only did you not put the right wish for your first, but you listed nine instead of the allotted eight.
Can't you count?!
And Joe Vera's was EIGHTH?! Blasphemy. But I bet you wish they had it in 'Zona.
Thanks for doing it, that was fun!
I did it!
Post a Comment