Tuesday, January 22, 2008

28 Weeks Later

Yes, it's a blog about a lame horror film which I never saw! Actually, I am currently 28 weeks pregnant--the official 3rd Trimester entrance mark. So now I can be just as miserable as JoEllen. Also, I have had many complaints about not posting real pictures of me and my family and especially my belly so I decided I would calm to masses by posting some pictures. And here they are:Not happy about doing these pictures...
But happy to be having a baby.
And this is what Aaron looks like, in case you forgot (Pete).
Our adorable baby boy!
Actually this our baby.

And that's it for us. Oh, actually one piece of news: Aaron also got accepted to Temple Dental School. We're not going to choose them over ASDOH though because of many reasons.

7 comments:

Katie Torriente: said...

Cute! Especially your beautiful face in the first picture!!! I love it!

Melanie said...

If your baby comes out looking like that you should probably shove him back in...HE'S NOT DONE!

Seriously though, you could have added another east coast dental school to your "accepted but rejected" list...Just sayin'...

Daniel and Sara said...

Cute pictures Heidi!

Pete said...

So are you set on Arizona? No other dental school can compete? Thanks for the great pictures (except what is the last one? Is that your belly?)

Austin said...

Are you saying Rowan Atkinson is the father of your child?

Heidi, I'm not sure this blog is the best place for that announcement.

I mean, I suspected, we ALL did, but still...

;)

Very cute pictures, I'm so excited for you guys, and so jealous!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

seriously...i could only hope to look as good as you do pregnant! so glad you documented this. :)

Driel said...

You look awesome! I love the belly shots.