So now that it's 2008, it's time to start taking nominations for the 2007 blog awards, aka the Bloggies. I will take any nominations that are real people with real blogs, none of these blogs that you randomly found and don't even know the person who does it. These are blogs for real people, family and friends. Please list the person's name and the blog address or a brief description of the blog and why it should fit the category. And here are the categories!!
1. Most diverse (this means that each entry is fairly different from the others)
2. Funniest
3. Most frequently updated
4. Most political
5. Most personality (A blog that gives a real sense of who the blogger is)
6. Most attractive (asthetically pleasing)
7. Best pictures
8. Best extra features (these are the little things on the side)
9. Most improved (someone who started out weak and now has an amazing blog)
10. Most comments
11. Most family-friendly
12. One or two additional write-in categories
I will drop the categories that don't get more than one nomination. So let's hear those nominees! If you want to be anonymous about your nomination, you can email me at hhferguson@gmail.com. Or just leave your comment anonymously.
8 comments:
1. Yours
2. Mine
3. Yours
4. Pete's
5. Mine
6. Christina's
7. Mine
8. Leez-leez's
9. Mine
10. Yours
11. Christina's
And, no, I'm not just voting for myself. Just being honest.
13. "Most Posts About Their Child" - Christina
14. "Most Controversial" - Pete's Great Ideas
1. Heidi
2. Kent
3. ?
4. Pete (which site is currently under repair - will reopen soon)
5. ?
6. Christina
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. Kurt should get the award for leaving a lot of comments.
11. What does this mean? Accessible to all ages? Most oriented around the family? Too vague.
12. "Most Infrequently Updated" - JoEllen
Mostly between Kent and Heidi, since these are the only 2 blogs I really read:
1. Heidi's
2. Kent's
3. Ken Jennings
4. Pete's
5. Liesl's
6. Me
7. Kent's (Liesl close 2nd)
8. Me: My special features are my pecks
9. Liesl's
10. Kent's (you know Pete, if your stupid blog would allow anonymous/non-bloggers' comments, i'd be making sarcastic comments left and write--ha!)
11. Jonathan & Gillian's
12. I like Pete's idea: JoEllen gets "Most Weak-sauce"
1. Marcie's (http://somewherebetweenfateandchance.blogspot.com/)
2. Kent's
3. Kent's
5. Marcie's
6. Yours
7. Mine
8. yours
9. Mine
However, I'm not one for superlatives. Probably because I'm bitter I was never voted for anything.
What are the prizes?
1. Jenna Anderson (girlfriend of Swavek) (jhicholea.blogspot.com)
2. Jamie (friend of Kent) (jandjgrant.blogspot.com)
3. Heidi
4. Nobody
5. Jenna Anderson
6. Heidi
7. Kent
8. Liesl
9. Nobody
10. Heidi
11. JoEllen and also Gillian Bowman (Kurt's bf's wife) (oneinagillian.blogspot.com) (I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to vote twice in one category but I thought I'd give it a shot)
1. Heidi (fairly different from the titles, too)
2. Kent
3.
4. Pete's Efficiency Blog
5. Kent
6. Christina (going with the crowd here)
7.
8.
9. Heidi
10.
11. Christina
12. "most infrequent updates" - Phil's Pills
Post a Comment