Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still I think he's rather tasty

Well it's been a whole four days since my last post, which I know is torture for all you blog stalkers (Michelle-just kidding :) But I don't really have anything interesting to blog about so I will give a brief run-down of the latest happenings.
This week's high and lowlights
1. I went to the hospital on Thursday due to a massive pain under my belly and when I called the doctor all they said was that I needed to go to Labor and Delivery at the hospital. Well we went and the pain started going away but I had to stay there for three hours while they monitored everything just to make sure it was all normal (it was.) I felt kind of stupid, but I guess it's better to be safe then sorry. Still, next time that happens I'm going to wait a little while and see if the pain comes back regularly.
2. Two of our fish died. I know I already posted about Loony, but soon after, another fish named Angel died too. And Stripes seems to be soon to follow. It's a little depressing, but we've had these fish for awhile now.
3. Aaron spent probably close to 72 hours researching computers on the internet, bought one, tried it out for a few days, and sent it back. He wants to make sure he gets the perfect one for dental school since everything at ASDOH is on the computer (including all his texts).
4. I taught the introduction chapter of the new Joseph Smith manual today and it was insane trying to cover all the material. I speed-talked through the entire thing and went clear to the hour. I don't think the rest of the lessons will be that intense, but it always frustrates me a little when I can't get through everything I wanted to.
5. My little brother got a cell phone AND joined facebook. He is almost completely socially normalized since getting home from his mission a month ago. (Ok so that's not about me but I wanted to have five.)

3 comments:

M said...

YAY!! I'm glad that my confession of stalking you led you to add a new post rather than block us from your site ;) I am honored to be the first to respond to said post.
I'm sorry about your fishies. But I have to give you props for keeping them alive longer than I have ever been able to.
I have a random question. How do you come up with the titles of your blog posts? They are so hilariously, well, random. :)
Anyway, good to hear you and baby are doing well and I loved talking to you today.

Katie Torriente: said...

TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR BELLY!!!

Pete said...

It should be a blogging rule that you have to post at least one real picture of your family (no Simpsonized versions) at least every month. Otherwise we forget what you look like.