I'm copying you Tracie.
USE the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following, they have to be real...places, names, things-nothing made up. Try to use different answers if the person that sent it has the same first letter. And you can't use your name for the boy/girl question...
What is your name? Heidi
4 letter word: Hard
Vehicle: Honda
TV show: Hidden Potential
Body part: Head
Girl name: Hannah
Boy name: Harry
Occupation: Hitman
Something you wear: Hat
Food: Hot dog
Something found in a bathroom: Hand towel
Excuse for being late: Had to eat breakfast
Something you shout: Hey!
Movie: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Musical Group: Howie Day
Summertime activity: Heatin' up the grill
School subject: Hungarian
Website: Hotwire.com
I'm making this into a tag and I tag JoEllen, Leah, Nate, Liesl, and Katie. Now that you are singled out, you have to do it!
1 comment:
excuse for being late: hit by a car
Post a Comment