This is going to be one of my great posts this month because I have some good pictures. Here they are.

This is typical Will after a bath. Hair crazy, and pretty content to be lotioned and diapered up.

These are the haircut pictures I mentioned. Here he is before...if you look closely (and I mean REALLY closely) you can see his baby mullet. It was serious. And yes, that is a gas range behind Aaron.

And here he is after, all clean cut, minus the chunk of hair that I missed because he was squirming around so much.

I love this picture because only seconds before Will had been sitting upright, leaning against the couch pillows. He is so laid back that even when he falls flat on his face, he accommodates and makes the best of the situation by sucking his thumb.

This is Will today, he was fussy so I put him on his road rug for some tummy time and a few minutes later I came back and he was sound asleep. It reminded me of my little brother Tyler who would fall asleep in the strangest places, even on the front lawn on his knees with his bum in the air.

And here he is in his new chair, the Bumbo. He was really itching for this...every time we went to the store and he saw it he would just whine and whine. Finally he saved up enough money from doing his chores and babysitting Liesl that he finally bought it.
And that's Will in a minute! As for me and my house, we're doing just dandy. We were able to return the large and ripped (not as in ripped and cut) ottoman by borrowing our neighbor's truck. Oh yeah, we ordered an ottoman from Target.com and it was too big. So it has been darkening a corner of our dining room for about 2 weeks now. And there you go.
I made a bunch of goals today that I hope to be able to achieve, although I have already ruined one of them of going to bed at 10:30 (as my mom laughs heartily) and not eating sweets during the week. But I have worked out twice already this week and have not lost weight. What! I wish that you could just work out once and see results. I think that would really make people work out more because you don't have to be patient. But I have like 20 goals so I'm bound to break a bunch of them all the time. That's the spirit!
4 comments:
Love him sleeping on the road rug. Cute.
Cute pictures. I don't know Aaron but from the pictures it appears Will looks a lot like his dad.
I agree, *sigh* immediate results would be so motivating.
Cute pics of Will. I love his new chair. So glad he was able to get it.
Good luck on your goals. I also wish there were immediate results. Apparently, to lose weight and keep it off you have to work out 5 times a week for about an hour. Who has time for that?
Curious about the subject line. RR is one of my favorite restaurants; does that make me weird?
Post a Comment