Last week I was doing way too much stuff...running errands, going to stores, doing crafts, etc, etc, etc. Now I'm very burned out. So this week I've just been doing scrapbooking (digitally of course) since it is one of my goals. It's hard to convince myself that I'm not wasting time on the computer by doing this. But I'm surely and steadily getting there. And I'm counting it as family history, which I always feel guilty that I'm not doing enough of. But seriously, people, it is the only way to scrapbook! Go read my other post here about how great I think it is. And just be aware that I have come a long way.

And I just have to say how much I love Harry Potter. I'm still as obsessed as ever, even though the book series has ended. I just re-read the last book and I re-recommend it. All you Harry Potter people, go back and read it. It is seriously one of the best books ever! Sure, it's not a book that makes you feel smarter or think symbolically, but she does such a great job of making you really feel like you're there and that Harry Potter's world is real. I also realized how great of a book it is because she does such a good job at making sure that loose ends get tied up and other stuff gets explained eventually. I am so excited for the movie, it's going to be two movies, actually. I don't know how they could fit all the stuff that happens in two hours.
Anyways, not much to report here folks. Aaron's school has gotten really hard now that they're cramming a semester's worth of anatomy into a week segment. Today he's in a cadaver lab, which he's never done before since he didn't take anatomy at BYU. I've started reading my old child development books from college, and I am so interested in it! I was before, but learning out of school is much different than learning in school. In school they throw tests, assignments, papers, and tons of reading in your lap so you realize you can't do it all and usually end up skipping most of the reading. So now, after graduating, I am finally doing the reading.
4 comments:
I'm honored!
Your blog reminds me of "back in the day." The smell of Adam home from a day in the cadaver lab has stuck with me.
It was good to catch up on your blog and see what you are up to. Little Will is so cute and I love all your stories about him. I can completely relate to your stories of the Heat. I hate the heat here too. I remember when we first moved here. I called my mom at 10 PM just to let her know that the temp had finally dropped to 108 degrees. I don't know why people live in places like thes on purpose.
:( !
I hope this isn't true but it doesn't look good.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i3accb70086cea8f58a8ce3f48856a305
This says no Harry Potter until July 2009.
I love Harry Potter too and should re-read the last one. I was so blown away with how well it was written and how all my questions were answered. I am bummed to hear about the movie being delayed. It is the pits!
Post a Comment