Here's a quick recap of our weekend: Friday was a normal day with dinner at home and watching Monk and Psych. Aaron aced his practical anatomy exam. Saturday we were lazy all morning, recovering from staying up waaaayyy too late every night this week. That evening we went to the Mesa temple followed by Cheesecake Factory while our friend Brittany babysat Will. The temple, which I had never been to, was beautiful. It is one of the oldest temples and therefore had a lot of really ornate decoration and murals and stuff and a separate room to complete the final part of the session. This means I have been to (and participated in some ordinance) the following temples:
Provo, UT
Timpanogos, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
Jordan River, UT
Mesa, AZ
Los Angeles, CA
Washington DC
Las Vegas, NV
Hmm....I thought there were more. I have been on the grounds of a lot more than that, but I guess I'll have to get on that.
In the meantime, there is nothing much to blog about and I started thinking about it. Everyone has something to blog about. So all of you (particularly those member of my family who refuse to start a blog) you DO in fact have stuff to say and you don't have to just blog about your daily activities. You have a mind, so be creative! Without further ado, I introduce my new blogging project: a story.
I enjoyed reading my brother's supposedly-fiction story about Terrance, but it had to end when Kent got busy buying a new house. Well, seeing as I am not buying a house anytime in the near future, I am going to start writing a silly blog story loosely based on my life. And yes, it will be choose-your-own-adventure style so all of you can comment to your heart's desire (which, as it seems, is not so much.) Much to look forward to!
2 comments:
I love that you will be doing a little story session, very fun. How is arizona, are you surviving the heat okay? Hope all is well!! Post more pictures of your baby!
I appreciate you jumping on the story bandwagon. Somebody needs to carry the torch while I am on hiatus. Soon Terrence will be back on board and people will have 2 stories to choose from! A little advice: keep the chapters short. Mine are way too long and it takes forever to write, and then I get demotivated to write more.
Post a Comment