Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Week of Firsts

So this week went a little bit smoother in some places, but it ain't over yet! One day before the new highchair arrived, I was feeding Will and he made such a huge mess that I gave him a bath, and I decided at the last minute to give him a bath in the regular tub. Let's just say that he was nervous and we'll wait a little while longer before doing that again. And we definitely need some non-slip stuff.
The second "first" was First Time in a Highchair. Awesome. I kept saying that I'd feed him more solids once I got a highchair, wondering if I really would or if I was just lazy about it. Well, the highchair was delivered (we had to order it off the internet because we'd tried to buy it twice in the store and they were out.) But it came and here it is!
It looks pretty, all clean and non-destroyed.
And here HE is, devouring what was once a graham cracker.

I love my new highchair. He's had so much more food and doesn't require a bath after each feeding.

4 comments:

mandy said...

What a cute highchair and a cute boy!

Sunnie said...

i think we have the same high chair, with different colors. it was so clean and nice at first. it was sad to think about it getting all dirty and messed up.

Tracie said...

Yay for firsts!

Amy said...

yay for cute high chairs!!!