So about a week ago he learned to sit himself up from lying down and I think it gave him confidence to do other things. Last night I noticed that he was started to scootch himself forward, so I was thinking that if he learned how to do that then it would probably be awhile until he even attempted to crawl. But Aaron took Will into primary today and saw that he was trying to crawl on his knees! Yay! It took him forever, but he's finally doing it!
Here's a video of him learning...getting off to a rough start.
Despite the fact that he is complaining the entire time, we are excited here because now we don't have to say 'Not yet!' to all the people asking "Is he crawling yet?"
In other news, this was a pretty fun weekend. Friday night we made pizza together and watched the new Monk and Psych. Saturday I actually got motivated to finally make it to the weight-lifting class to the gym to watch the instructors flirt with each other, and then Aaron and I dropped Will off with Tiffany and saw a chick flick IN THE THEATER for Valentine's Day. Yes, big deal because we never see movies in the theater and when we do they are always the big blockbusters. It was fun to go out though and then we just hung out at home. Aaron has been spending every spare second studying for the board this summer, which makes me proud that he would be so responsible about it already. He also made the gravy again. Aaron loves to cook gravy, for some reason (which is fine with me because I hate making it.)
7 comments:
Yay Will! Wow, he looks so tall in that picture, before you know it he will be dunkin' it on your backboard you have hanging from the curtain rod in his bedroom.
And yes, my children are extremely intelligent. ahem.
So cute! I had to laugh because it was like a dying breath, lost in the desert sort of crawl... Totally hilarious.
Will is so awesome. Heidi, trust me, don't be jealous about scouts, you can go camping just as much as they can, and you won't have to work on merit badges, or do an eagle project...
...Unless you want to do an eagle project, if that is the case you can come up here and I will find something for you to do.
Yay! Way to go Will! I agree with Rae. It was a really funny crawl, but at least he's doing it. I'm sure he'll be a pro in no time. And next will come him unraveling the toilet paper in the bathroom. ;)
It cracks me up that he was so miserable while he was doing it. You won't believe the messes he will start to make now!
Which chick flick did you see and did you like it?
Ferguson men make a mean gravy.
Scouting is the bane of my existence and it makes me grateful to only have one boy because as the mom you are responsible for 90%of them getting it done.
Will's going to have a birthday in just a couple of months! I'm curious if the year has gone by quickly for you. My first year as a mom was the longest ever, not that I have anything significant to complain about.
Man, I hope I have a lump like Will. We have some friends with a totally hyper baby but man he is a handful. I'd rather just have a chill baby that minds his own dang business.
Post a Comment