This is my toothbrush. Being married to a dental student, I don't really get perks, but this is one perk that we get, discounts on awesome dental supplies. This is pretty much the best toothbrush ever. It has revolutionized the way I brush my teeth, mainly because I don't have to do much work to get them extremely shiny smooth clean. Seriously, I could never go back to a regular 'manual labor' toothbrush because it just doesn't do the same job. This toothbrush has a spinning head and it makes it so easy to reach all the hard spots, plus it even helps get in between the teeth, like flossing. The best part about it is that it comes with a handy dandy timer (as shown above) and it helps you to know how long you've been brushing. The toothbrush pulses after 30 seconds and you're supposed to spend 30 seconds on each section of your mouth. After 2 minutes, a little smiley face appears. After 2.5 minutes, you can either get a wide-mouthed smiley or a winking smiley...so you are always guessing! Who knew brushing your teeth could be so fun! Before you know it, our toothbrushes will be chatting us up while we are brushing and we will gurgle back answers like, "Quit talking to me, can't you see I'm brushing my teeth?"
11 comments:
First one to comment!
Heh heh...talking toothbrushes...
I love this toothbrush! People might wonder why you felt the impetus to write a whole post about your toothbrush so I wanted to back you up.
Also I love that smiley face too - Kurt has asked me on several occasions to stop brushing so he can talk to me and I've refused because of my need to see that face. I need to name him I think. Ok, I'll stop now. It really is a great toothbrush though. Really.
Covet Covet covet. I covet your toothbrush. Actually, I have a battery operated one that Arcola gave me for Christmas last year. The batteries just ran out (my child found it and turned it on when I was out of the room) but it was nice while it lasted.
I have this tooth brush and I love it. It was a perk I got from working in a dental office. but it was free. score! although this toothbrush is great, flossing is still required.
They do have musical toothbrushes!
What's with HayLee ruining all the fun and reminding us all to floss. Come on. I'm a terrible flosser, and while I do not have your same toothbrush, I do have an electric rechargable one that I love. (I'm sure it was a lot cheaper then yours which is why I love it). Ever since I started using it my dentist has commented on how clean my teeth are and that all that flossing is paying off! Ha! The jokes on you dentist... and HayLee!!! =-)
Lest you be concerned dental student wife, I do STILL think flossing is important. Love the "plackers" disposable floss thingies.
PS I'm really curious to know what the deleted comment said. I mean, how inappropriate can you get talking about a toothbrush? And leaving a note there saying the comment has been deleted just makes us all more curious. Come on Blogger!
Flossing is completely optional. No more than once a month, whether you need to or not.
I need a toothbrush upgrade! I can't imagine anything could ever replace my floss though. I'm mildly obsessed and completely shocked that people can go without.
Let the record show that I still DO floss people!
Mel has one of those guys, not exactly like yours, but you know. I started to use it, but I'm so lazy that I didn't even do it for the 2 minutes. My teeth belong in the Big Book of British Smiles.
Post a Comment