So as many of you know, Willum has a little girlfriend: Lily Mae Petrovay (rhymes!) I also happen to be friends with Lily's mother, Tiffany. So Tiffany and I regularly get together to let the babies romp around and to have some adult conversation (which occasionally is about something other than our children.) Yesterday was one of these dates, and I observed that Will really acts like the stereotypical guy normally does in a relationship and Lily acts like the stereotypical girl. Example: Will is content to sit and play with toys while Lily crawls all over Will, no matter how hard he tries to fend her off (clingy or what?) Then Lily babbles and screeches and Will just gives her a look like "What is wrong with you, woman?!"
I can picture their marriage: Will sitting in the recliner, reading the newspaper. Lily yaking about her day, the neighbors, and what-have-you. Will replies, "mmm--that's nice, dear."
But if that is not a loving picture I have painted for you, just know they truly care about each other.
7 comments:
These babies are super cute and you did an awsome job with his haircut! Mangoes though? really? Mangoes are for people that live on the edge...skydiving and motorcycles. Im more of an apple person myself. For better or for worse.
I really love that last picture. They will have beautiful blonde children.
We have many of those kinds of conversations in our house and when I call Adam on it, he'll repeat exactly what I just said. I tell him, "Hearing is not listening." I feel Lily's pain.
So cute! You are so funny. I love this post.
I didn't realize I had missed so many of your posts! I am really falling behind! You come up on my blog as having posted two months ago - this is surely not the case!
Will and Lily are so cute!
Great fruit choices. I have never seen a mango cut like that. I enjoy it in vanilla ice cream.
And lastly . ..
I want to come to your house for Sunday dinner.
they make a really cute couple. I love reading your blog, you make me laugh.
I can not think of a better indicator that they are meant to be! How adorable can you get. Love it.
You stay away from her, Will! We don't date until you're 16 and NO GIRLFRIENDS until after high school!
Post a Comment