Thank you Austin for tagging me because I actually liked this tag when I read yours.
10 years ago I was...being nerdy in junior high (read: large glasses and braces and no sense of style whatsoever) and 'writing stories' with Tracie.
5 years ago I was...a lost and confused college dropout working two jobs and eating Chinese food every day (but then I returned, glorious and grand, and graduated in April, thank you very much.)
1 year ago I was...getting ready to celebrate my 23rd birthday and feeling very old. Also, I was trying to attend my brother's wedding in DC but mostly just spending a lot of time and money in the airport.
Yesterday I was...Attending my sister in law's endowment session at the Timp temple
5 Favorite Snacks
chocolate chip granola bars
gummy bears
Mini ice cream candy bars
Chex Mix
Brownies/Chocolate Chip cookies
5 Favorite Books
The BFG by Roald Dahl
The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
The Witches by Roald Dahl
Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
The Book of Mormon
5 Favorite Movies (actually I tend to hate this question because I don't have absolute favorites, but here are some really good ones)
Hitch
Batman Begins
A and E Pride and Prejudice
Lord o' the Rings
Ironman/Kung Fu Panda (I know what you're thinking...but these are new in my mind and what can I say? I really liked them both.)
5 Favorite Places to Run Away to
My bedroom
Out by Utah Lake
Anywhere outside
Las Vegas
The Beach
5 Bad Habits
Biting my nails
Nagging my husband
Being overly sensitive
Gossiping
Being lazy
5 things I would never wear...
Leather pants
Screamin' neon green faux fur shrug (I just don't think I can pull it off)
A man's suit
A bunny's suit
And after being pregnant...ANYTHING that would show my stomach
5 pet peeves
Bad/slow drivers
When the toilet paper is hung the wrong way
When Aaron drapes his towel over the shower door
When Daisy gets into the garbage can no matter how hard I try or how careful I am to shut the bedroom door
When people near me do repetitive things like tap their foot or sniff or whatever.
This list could go on and on...I am very easily irritated
5 Things I Enjoy
Watching movies with Aaron
Cuddling with my baby boy
Going to the zoo or on vacation
Interior Design (just not actual interior design classes. Come on, who really wants to memorize a page of chairs?)
Cooking dinner
5 Favorite TV Shows (see earlier post for complete list)
Ugly Betty
Scrubs
Seinfeld
My Name is Earl
The Office
Monk/Psych (I had to tack these on because for some reason I always forget them)
5 People I would like to meet (living)
President Monson
Tony Shaloub
Dave Matthews
Michael Caine
President Uchdorf
Okay, I tag anyone who wants to do this, but specifically JoEllen so you can feel special and singled out and have something to write about.
3 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag, Heidi. :D
Alice & I watched the first 2 'episodes' of P & P last night. We're very addicted. And Kung Fu Panda was amazing, I agree.
I like how 2 of your "bad habits" conflict with at least 3 of your "pet peeves".
I freaking love Michael Caine! Goodnight, you princes of Sealab, you kings of the ocean.
If you haven't seen it, go see "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" with Caine & Steve Martin. Pretty good movie.
It was so fun to hear about your and Aaron and how you got to knoe each other! I love your honesty about your whole thought process!
I am really sad that you are going to AZ before I get a chance to meet your little guy. We were suppossed to visit in early June but it got pushed back to August. Hopefully Will won't be grown before I see him. I actually have a gift for him, but didn't mail it because, I thought I'd bring it when we came to visit. Maybe I will have to rethink my plan.
Post a Comment