Well folks, I have to say, I had a great weekend. It was definitely one of the more eventful ones.
Friday: Aaron and I finally celebrated our 2-year anniversary. The plan was to go to the temple then head up to SLC to see a movie and have dinner. Well, the temple got scratched out of the plan when we went there and it was closed. We didn't have time to go to another temple, so we went to Salt Lake and got tickets for Ironman. While we waited for the movie to start, we walked around the Gateway and looked at shops and stuff. It was fun because they were having a Sidewalk Chalk event so all up and down the street was tons of different really cool pictures done with pastels. Some were really amazing. Ironman was also amazing. I really recommend this superhero movie. We had dinner at Biaggi's and then drove home...I was exhausted. I had also walked 2 miles earlier that day and since I'm still getting into shape from the whole having a baby thing, it has been rough!
Saturday: Aaron and I got a bunch of stuff done early in the day and then we went swimming at the community pool. Will wasn't super happy about it though, I think he gets pretty mad when he feels left out of the action (he was in his stroller while we sat by the pool). But we definitely got sunburned. That night we went to the Orem Summerfest fireworks, afterwhich a bike cop barked at us to leave IMMEDIATELY, like he was some parent forcing his kid to go to bed.
Sunday: Father's Day, and we were on time to church! I gave Aaron a few movies to add to his collection. It was a pretty good day because Will was able to take a few good naps despite it being Sunday.
Tomorrow Will has his 2-month doctor's appointment which he will get some immunizations. Fun stuff. Also this week Aaron has his 4 hour each CPR classes on Tuesday and Thursday and then my sister comes in from Dallas! In the meantime we'll watch the golf pros and celebrities golf during the competition at Thanksgiving Point from our deck. Well, that's it for the latest update. Hopefully my next post will be slightly more entertaining.
3 comments:
I thoroughly enjoyed your blogs about you and Aaron. I wouldn't mind if you kept them coming.
Thanks for writing them up.
you guys are into golf? wasn't that match last night awesome? i can't wait to see the playoff
Glad you got to celebrate the anniversary, even though the plans were changed. Now I want to see Ironman!
Post a Comment