Tuesday, June 3, 2008

LIttle Sickies

Will has a cough and is all congested. I took him to the doctor who said to give him some saline drops, which he does not love. I hope he gets better soon. We are all getting sick due to the stupid pollination season. I HATE allergies.

4 comments:

phil said...

little wade went through a round of that as well - lasted like 2 weeks or so

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

aww totally not fun.. how's he handling it? alex is getting a lot better. hey i think u were telling me you read twilight, did you know theres a movie coming out in december :) im super excited

sorry i accidentally deleted my comment lol

Amy said...

I am sorry to hear little Will is sick. That really is no fun. What a sweet and funny post you wrote about you and Aaron, and Will. As far as work outs go. I have this awesome video that worked great miracles with my first two. I haven't had enough time with number 3 so I am still a little chunky. But it is from the The Firm series and it is called sculpted buns, hips, and thighs with Tracie Long. You should try it.